You are here
Academic mobility at Aktobe Regional State University after K.Zhubanov
Academic mobility is one of the obligatory conditions of Bologna process. Accordingly the main direction of educational activity at the university is to provide the students, Masters and the teaching staff with external and internal academic mobility. This activity help improve higher education system quality, increase the effectiveness of scientific research process, perfection the management system, create university partnership relations with higher education institutions in the country and abroad. Academic mobility facilitates scientific and vocational interests broadening of students and Masters, providing the opportunity of training in other higher institutions. Learner academic mobility program creates favorable conditions for elaborating co-education academic programs, research and double-diploma education programs among Kazakhstani higher institutions.
Principal way of university academic mobility process realization is to send the learners to the republican higher institutions for:
- training in the framework of cooperation between the higher institutions (without obtaining the second diploma), as well as in the framework of academic mobility program;
- getting a period of trial (including the language one);
- getting an internship;
- participation in summer schools (terms);
- training in the framework of joint double-diploma programs (grades).
The aimes of national (internal) academic mobility:
- increasing the quality of educational process and the effectiveness of scientific research;
- creating internal integration connections and using educational resources of Kazakhstani higher institutions;
- providing the competitiveness of the university students at the local labor market;
- university image strengthening at the local labor market;
- direct cooperation developing between higher institutions in educational and research spheres, forming joint educational and research programs;
- introducing the student, employee and teaching staff information system about the tasks and possibilities of academic mobility program;