You are here
"Aktobe University" Newsletter
“Aktobe Universiteti” newspaper has been published since 1996. The newspaper is registered by the Agency for Communication and Information of RK (certificate №447. 12 March 1997), reregistered by the Committee of Information and Archives of the Ministry of Culture and Information of RK, certificate №14155-Г, 12 February, 2014. Major topics are the University information, propaganda work.
“Aktobe Universiteti” newspaper is published twice a month in the Kazakh and Russian languages. The newspaper edition makes up 3000 copies.
Address: 030000, RK, Aktobe, 34, Moldagulova St., Room 124. The founder of the newspaper is the Rectorate of the University. It establishes the main principles of the newspaper editorial staff. The main responsibilities of the newspaper editorial staff is to present the events of the life of the Universiyu, the city, the region, the country.
The newspaper is published on the 15th and 30th of every month. It is published on the basis of a bilateral agreement between the newspaper editorial staff and the printing office. The editorial staff is headed by the editor who is responsible for authenticity of information.
The newspaper has the following columns:
* Messages of the President of RK N.A.Nazarbaev
* Youth and Time
* New books
* Innovative technologies
“Aktobe Universiteti” newspaper is sent to the following libraries of Almaty, Astana, Aktobe:
1. Chamber of the State National Library of RK 050000, Almaty, 2, Pushkin St.
2. Ministry of Culture and Information of RK 010000, Astana, Left bank, 8, Orynbor St.
3. National Library of RK, Almaty, 14, Abai Pr.
4. Library of Parliament of RK, 010000, Astana, 22, Beibitshilik, Left bank
5. Department of Home Policy of Aktobe region, 030000, Aktobe, 4 Abylkhair-khan Pr., Room 304.
Acting editor – Zhalgasbaeva Mariam Zheissikbaevna
Address: 030000, RK, Aktobe, 34, Moldagulova St.. Academic building № 1, Room 124.
Fax: 8(7132) 568280 E-mail: email@example.com