You are here
Student Rector – Kartzhan Narkozy Yesengeldiuly
Student Dean of Physics and Mathematics Faculty
Zhetkerbayev Zhenisbek Zhetenovich
Student Dean of Philological Faculty
Makhmutova Moldir Talgatovna
Student Dean of Technical Faculty
Bertluyev Adelbek Erekenovich
Student Dean of Natural Sciences Faculty
Kibatov Arman Kurmangalievich
Student Dean of Foreign Languages Faculty
Zhalgaspaeyva Raikhan Erkinovna
Student Director of Pedagogical Institue
Kali Shattyk Seryhankyzy
Student Dean of Historical Faculty
Tursyngalieva Elmira Zhaksylykkyzy
Student director of Economical and Law Institute
Ismailov Kuanysh Serikzhanovich
Student Rectorate aims at providing young people with an opportunity to participate in the execution of the reforms acclaimed by the President of RK Nazarbaev N.A., realization of the state policy in the sphere of education, youth policy in Aktobe Regional State University named after K.Zhubanov (hereafter – the University).
Student Rectorate is a structural subdivision of the University. It is responsible before Pro-rector for Educational Work and Social economic Issues for the state of the sphere assigned to them.
Student Rectorate follows the decisions and orders of the University administration, works in close contact with the Rector of the University, with Registrar’s office.
The student Rectorate is headed by the Student Rector. It includes student deans, a secretary, and monitors of all academic groups.
Aims and tasks of Student Rectorate:
Student Rectorate has been set up to render assistance to the teaching staff of the University in training highly qualified specialists and to promote the role of the student sociality in solving the problems of upgrading the quality of dtudies, academic discipline and extracurricular work.
Student Rectorate provides the university work in the following spheres:
- Propaganda of ideas of the national unity of Kazakhstani citizens among the student body;
- Formation of Kazakhstani patriotism and civil responsibility in the minds of the young;
- Organization of students’ career and social protection of the young;
- Fight against bad habits of the young (drug addiction, alcoholism, smoking);
- Upgrading the quality of students’ training.
The tasks of the Student Rectorate are as follows:
- Assistance to Rector in organizing the University academic process;
- Propaganda of healthy way of life among students;
- Organization of the students’ leisure time;
- Development of the students’ creative potential;
- Rendering assistance in solving the problems related to students’ training;
- Assistance in developing the scientific potential of the students;
- Upgrading the University image;
- Provision of the students’ active participation in the University life.