You are here
Students’ Research Work
Students’ research work is a part of training qualified specialists in the system of educational process of Aktobe Regional State University named after K.Zhubanov.
Students’ researchwork is one of the major means of upgrading the level of training specialists by students’ mastering curricula, basic professional activity, methods and skills of individual and collective performance of research work, developing abilities for research and development creativity, self independence and ability to feel confident in modern social economic conditions.
Development of SRW system is an important function of educational system and one of the major trends of the University activity. ThemainprincipleoforganizingSRWsystemisitscomplexityonthebasisofintegratingresearchandacademicprocess, succession in mastering principles, methods and technologies of research in accordance with the stages of educational process; use of different forms of SRW organization; stimulation of SRW participants; motivating competitions of different levels (from the level of departments to international ones).
SRW is administered by Professors, Associate Professors, lecturers of the University, Master’s students, personnel of research institutes, research centers and laboratories.
Aims and tasks of SRW:
- upgrading the level of students’ professional level, perfection of forms of involving students with research work;
- use of students’ creative potential for the solution of urgent problems and prior tasks of science;
- creation of organizational, methodical, material and technical conditions for developing different forms of students’ research creativity;
- creation of appropriate conditions for the formation of highly professional and creative personality of future scientists;
- provision of integration of educational process and results of students’ research work;
- upgrading quality, motivation and efficiency of students’ participation in research work, their involvement with research on prior trends of science and social economic development of the region;
- developing motivation and creative research activity of the teaching staff of the University in organizing and administering students’ research;
- revelation of the most talented and trained students and provision of favourable conditions for developing their abilities.