Persons entering the doctoral program, submit the following documents to the university:
1. a statement addressed to the head of the organization, which indicates the city where they will take the entrance exam in a foreign language or comprehensive testing in a specialized magistracy with the English language of instruction;
2. a copy of the document on higher education;
3. a copy of the certificate of passing the test for the programs (if any);
4. personal sheet for personnel records and a document confirming labor activity (for persons with seniority);
5. Six photographs measuring 3x4 centimeters;
6. a medical certificate of form 086-U (if the certificate was obtained at a medical institution other than the clinic of the Artyom State Medical University named after K. Zhubanov, it must be certified by signature and seal at the polyclinic of the Arseni State Medical University named after K. Zhubanov);
7. copy of identity card;
8. a list of scientific and scientific-methodological works (if any).
Persons with a master’s degree and at least 1 year work experience with international certificates confirming knowledge of a foreign language in accordance with the European competencies (standards) of foreign language proficiency are accepted for doctoral studies.