K.Zhubanov Aktobe Regional State University has trained over 60 thousand specialists, who have made a significant contribution to the development of national education, science, art, culture and sport.
We hope that the Alumni Association of K. Zhubanov Aktobe Regional State University will contribute and have a significant impact on the development of our higher education institution.
Many graduates of K. Zhubanov Aktobe Regional State University have become teachers, recognized leaders, famous scientists, major public figures, educational organizations, and masters of sport of international class.
We are confident that every graduate of K. Zhubanov Aktobe Regional State University bears with honor the title of one of the best higher educational institutions of the country and glorifies the native university.
The main goal and objectives of the Association are:
• preserve the traditions of the University;
• increase the prestige of Zhubanov University in Kazakhstan and international community by organization and development of interaction between graduates, maintenance of cultural, creative and business relations with the university.
Tasks of Association:
• contribute to the establishment of the succession of generations of students, faculty and staff of the University;
• creation of mechanisms for constant communication and professional interaction of university graduates of different years and programs;
• assistance in legal protection of the rights and interests of graduates and staff of ARSU;
• assistance to ARSU alumni in their personal and professional growth;
• promotion of professional achievements of ARSU alumni and members of the Association;
• assistance in attraction of extra-budgetary funds for the university activities and development through voluntary donations.
The procedure of joining the Alumni Association of K.Zhubanov Aktobe Regional State University:
• A graduate of K.Zhubanov Aktobe Regional State University, including master's degree, postgraduate, second education, regardless of citizenship and location, may become a member of the Association.
• For members of the Association the issue of the graduate's achievements should not be a priority, it is a personal matter of everyone. It is necessary to revive the pride of title of a graduate of Zhubanov University.
• To become a member of the Association it is necessary to pass (register)
• After registration, those who have joined the Alumni Association are sent information about the activities of the Alumni Association and the events held at the university in which they can participate. Members of the Association have the right to make their proposals aimed at improving the performance of the Association, to provide gratuitous sponsor, financial and material assistance in their activities.
030000, Aktobe, A.Moldagulova Ave., 34
Tel.: +7 (7132) 56-14-76,