History of Zhubanov university.
The history of Zhubanov University dates back to January 1, 1935. The university has signed the Great Charter of universities and is a collective member of the Association of Higher Education Institutions of Kazakhstan, the International Association, the International Society of Petroleum Engineers and "World University Rankings", as well as the scientific and educational consortium between universities of the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
At Zhubanov University there are 6 educational buildings, 8 faculties, 25 departments, 72 educational programs of bachelor's degree, 40 - master's degree, 6 - PhD doctoral studies, 45 scientific laboratories and centers, 100 branches of departments in Aktobe region, techno park, double diploma education, distance education, dual education.
All educational programs have passed specialized accreditation. At the University 15.491 students, 272 master's students, 18 doctors of PhD, 36 professors, 30 doctors of sciences, 205 candidates of sciences, 151 associate professors, training of specialists in 6 specialties is carried out in English.
Special tennis center for students, Student Palace, football ground, exhibition hall, Youth Palace, there are 4 hostels, 4 sports complexes, 6 scientific libraries, university museum, "Zerek" child development center, student service center, polyclinic, canteen and cafe.
Zhubanov University has "Innovation Technologies Park" and "Commercialization Office" aimed at introduction of scientific research results and activation of ties with industrial enterprises of Aktobe region. Zhubanov University closely cooperates with universities and research centres in Russia, China, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Great Britain, Korea and the USA.