Applicants to the master's program must submit the following documents to the University:
1. Application addressed to the head of the organization
2. Notarized copy of the higher education document;
3. a Copy of the international certificate (if available);
4. Personal sheet on personnel registration and a document confirming employment (for persons with work experience);
5. 6 photos size 3x4;
6. Medical certificate form 086-U
7. Copy of the identity card;
8. List of scientific and methodological works (if any).
Together with copies of the documents specified in this paragraph, their originals are provided for verification. After verification, the originals are returned.
Persons who have one of the international certificates confirming their foreign language proficiency in accordance with the pan-European competences (standards) of foreign language proficiency are exempt from the foreign language test for the master's program in the following languages:
IELTS, threshold score - at least 6.0;
IELTS INDICATOR, threshold score - at least 6.0;
TOEFL ITP, threshold score-at least 543 points;
TOEFL IBT, threshold score-at least 60;
TOEFL PBT, threshold score-at least 498;
Duolingo English Test, threshold score-at least 95;
CEFR, threshold score-B2;
DSH, Niveau C1 / level C1
TFI– not lower than level B1 for reading and listening sections
DELF, level B2
DALF, level C1
TCF (TSF) – at least 50 points.