Chairman of a union: Sultangalieva Olga Kashymkyzy
Address: Avenue Aliya Moldagulova 34, main building, office №226
Phone: +7 (7132) 56-37-15
Members of the audit committee of the trade union organization:
1. Kelbetova Sandigul Zhuldybaevna - chairman of the control and audit commission, senior lecturer at the department of public administration, marketing and finance, master of finance;
2. Baltymova Mira Rashidovna - member of the audit commission, chief scientific secretary;
3. Saterova Gulnor Kulamanbaevna - member of the audit commission, methodologist of the department of academic affairs and educational quality assessment.
Coworkers of the primary trade union organization:
Chairman of the trade union committee Sultangalieva Olga Kashimovna
Accountant of the trade union organization Taumanova Aliya Kuangalievna
Members of the committee of the primary trade union organization:
1. Tashimbaeva Sakypzhamal Zhayanovna
2. Abdukarimov Abdimurat Mahatovich
3. Gabdullin Aibek Bokenbaevich
4. Adilshinova Zina Usengazievna
5. Dosov Zhanibek Bagdatuly
6. Sarsenbayev Berikbai Onaybaevich
7. Suleimenova Zamzagul Esenovna
8. Orazaeva Zhazira Zharasykyzy
9. Saterova Gulnor Kulamanbaizyzy
10. Ametova Nazira Bolatovna
11. Dzhumagalieva Mugulsim Nagmetovna
12. Bisengalieva Gulsum Nabievna
The branch of the public association "Aktobe Regional Organization of the Professional Union of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan" is the primary trade union organization of the Aktobe Regional State University named after K. Zhubanov.
The public organization “Primary Trade Union Organization of the Aktobe Regional State University named after K. Zhubanov” is a free public organization created in order to protect the rights and interests of union members.
The trade union organization operates in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulatory legal acts, international legal entities and the Charter of the public organization “Organization of the Professional Union of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.” The main task of the trade union is to protect professional competencies and social and labor rights of teachers, professors and staff.
The main activity of the trade union organization:
The trade union protects the professional interests of citizens and solves the following interests of social partnership on the basis of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
• Timely and fair payment of wages to trade Union members;
• Labor protection and compliance with safety regulations at the workplace;
• Free legal protection of social, labor, and economic rights and interests of trade Union members;
• Presentation for awards.
The activity of the trade Union is based on the principles of activity and initiative of participants, making collective decisions. It organizes and conducts cultural and sports events for employees. The trade Union implements agreements that guarantee the implementation of the tasks set in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main goals and responsibilities of the union:
• Implementation of the statutory duties of the union, protection of social and labor rights and professional interests of union members;
• Monitoring compliance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Law on Trade Unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• Participation in certification of employees;
• Participation in the resolution of personal and collective labor disputes;
• The implementation of financial assistance, health promotion and organization of free time for employees;
• Monitoring compliance with labor protection laws;
• Admission to the union and organization of registration of union members;
• Implementation of organizational measures to increase the motivation of union membership;
• Creating conditions to ensure the involvement of union members in the work of the union.
The main principles of the trade union organization:
• The priority of the provisions of the Charter of the trade union when making decisions;
• Voluntary accession to the union and exit from it, equality of rights and obligations of union members;
• Cooperation of trade union organizations in front of union members in the implementation of the statutory goals and objectives, mutual assistance, support and responsibility;
• The collegiality in the work of trade union organizations, elected trade union bodies and the personal responsibility of activists elected to their composition;
• Publicity and transparency in the work of trade union organizations and elected trade union bodies;
• Respect for the views of each member of the union when making decisions;
• Mandatory implementation of decisions of trade union bodies adopted within the framework of competence;
• Election of trade union bodies and their reporting to members of the trade union;
• Compliance with financial and executive discipline;
• Rights and obligations of the organization.
Rights of the primary organization of the union:
• Carries out the reception and dismissal of the union;
• Submit for consideration of the relevant higher trade union bodies draft proposals and documents, receive information on the results of their consideration;
• To submit proposals to higher trade union bodies on the protection of the rights and interests of union members in state bodies and local self-government bodies;
• Represents the interests of workers in collective bargaining, the conclusion and amendment of collective bargaining agreements, and the monitoring of their implementation;
• Makes proposals for candidates to the heads of the relevant territorial organization of the trade union;
• Use the property of the trade union in the manner prescribed by law and trade union documents;
• Goes to the appropriate territorial organization of the trade union with proposals on the organization of mass actions, including rallies, marches, demonstrations and pickets, as well as on support for collective actions conducted by the primary organization of the trade union;
• Turns to the appropriate territorial organization of the trade union for information, advice, assistance and support necessary for the implementation of its activities;
• Makes suggestions to higher trade union bodies on rewarding and encouraging union members.